Information for The Sewing Shed Retreat.
We cannot wait for this event to start and to see you all !!
Arrival and set up from 12.30 pm on Thursday 4th November- Sewing until Sunday 7th November at 12 noon.
- What to bring? ( apart from your packed suitcase)
- Sewing machine, sewing kit, cutter, ruler etc...
- Projects to sew if your not doing the retreat project
- If you have a small dustpan and brush, please bring to tidy your station after sewing.
- Extension lead.
The hotel is the Meadowlands Hotel in Tralee. 066 718 0444. If you have not yet paid your balance on the room then can you contact them on this number.
The restaurant in the hotel is fabulous and they do lunch and dinner. They have requested to eat at the hotel, you need to book in advance in accordance with current Covid regulations.
FUNKY CHRITSMAS TREE QUILT.
Finished size is 55 x 55 inches ( option to add border)
There is a kit available for this project- with a choice of different backgrounds from light to dark. Please let me know if you require a kit, so we can bring enough with us, you can choose your background at the retreat.
- 7 coloured fabrics - 1/2 a metre of each
- Background- 1 and 1/2 metre
- Thread for sewing
- add a quarter ruler- ( optional)
- Board and ruler ( short ruler will be handy)
- Sewing machine
If you have any questions or you need a lift from the station plase let me know