Journal Quilts Online Classes
Our Journal Quilts class begins this October, traditionally taught in a classroom environment, we've decided to open this class online for 2020 and we're super excited about it!
So...what does this class entail?
- This class will cover 12 workshops over 12 months covering many aspects of colour theory and various techniques.
- Each month you will receive a video and email tutorial and that includes colour theory and the techniques required to make each of your 12 "Journal Quilts"
- Over the year you will build a unique collection of Journal Quilts and create a Journal (optional) that will document your mood boards, colours and your selection process for each of your quilts.
- Using your own inspiration you can use the class to create your own style of journal quilts and use these and inspiration in your quilting going forward.
- You will be able to upload your pictures each month and see each other's pieces.
- Nikki the tutor will give feedback on each person's work every month.
Why not take part in our FREE taster session where you will make your first Journal Quilt?
Share your work on social media using these hashtags! #JournalQuilts #TheSewingShed #MyJournalQuilt