Our 'Balancing Act' 10 Week Online Class
Join us for our ten week class "Balancing Act"
- This class starts on the Thursday 10th September and is bursting full of techniques.
- For this quilt we recommend you pick a feature fabric such as a colourful batik and select your colours from that.
- Receive an email each week with photos, clear instructions and a PDF to follow. Extra technical support where required.
- Previous quilting or sewing experience would be beneficial for this class.
Requirements for this class are as follows:
- Batik Feature Fabric - 1 yard/meter
- Light Fabric (Grey) 1/4 yard/meter
- Medium Fabric (Blue) 1 yard/meter
- Deep Fabric 1 (Purple) 1 yard/meter
- Deep Fabric 2 (Purple) 1 yard/meter
- Background (textured) 2 3/4 yard/meter
- Dark (Dark Grey) 1 1/2 yard/meter
- Binding 3/4 meter
Fabric packs are also available for this class in colour of your choice. This is available by clicking here.